Your Investment and Return

 

Magicman and his van

Financial freedom begins here

Magicman will help you build your business, which should provide you with the financial freedom you desire and allow you to take control of your future. By following the Magicman system, and working hard, the rewards are there for the taking.

The initial franchise fee for a basic entry package is £19,950 (plus vat). This will provide territory rights to operate a damage repair service, full training, launch marketing, IT system access, stationery, work wear and a full tools & equipment package. You will additionally need to acquire a Transit size van, which can be bought outright or supplied on a contract hire or finance lease basis.

You may additionally require working capital. Generally we advise that you have a working capital fund sufficient to cover 4 months of living expenses.

However, the good news is up to 60% of this total investment amount can be borrowed from the bank (subject to the normal terms and conditions), so you will need the other 40% as liquid capital.

We’ll help you prepare a business plan to submit with a bank financing application.